The Crafty Crow and Full Circle (we're sisters, did you know?) are putting together a kids ornament swap and you and your little (or big) ones are invited to participate! Everyone loves ornaments and creating them with your kids is even more fun :)
* Sign up here. In your email include your first and last name, your shipping address, and your blog address if you have one. Sign ups will close at midnight PST on Sunday November 16th. We reserve the right to close the swap early if we get more participants than we think we can handle so sign up quickly to guarantee a spot!
* You and your kids will make 5 - 8 of the same ornament and receive the same amount back. (Final amount will depend on number of participants).
* Sorry, we are limiting this swap to the United States only this time around.
* With respect to everyone's practices and faith of this season we have chosen a neutral theme: Winter Wonderland!
Inspiration for ornaments include: trees, snowmen, mittens, pine cones,
birds, deer, ice skating, squirrels, rabbits, snowflakes, berries,
leaves, the moon, stars, icicles, etc. Basically anything having to do
and nature :)
* Ornaments have to be mailed on or before Monday, December 8th!
* Please do not sign up if you won't be able to complete the swap - no one wants any disappointed kids! If unforeseeable circumstances keep you from participating please email us immediately so we can remedy the situation.
We are in the process of making a button to put on your blogs so check back soon! Now hurry and go sign up!